Tuesday 26 August 2008

Tomato sandwiches

Which have, atleast, been left over night until they go slightly soggy.
With optional ham or cheese addition for added flavour. Definitely on white bread. None of my usual wholegrain goodness.
Yes folks, I think I have my first notion.

Good thing it's a relatively healthy one - given my huge girth at booking in.
I've managed (apart from a KitKat Sensations moment yesterday) to eat healthily since and I do feel better for it (apart from the crushing waves of nausea, naturally).

I'm finding my biggest problem is having the energy to cook. On tonight's menu are some lean thin cut steaks, steamed veg and peppercorn sauce.
However it is entirely possible that by the time I get home I'll be so nauseated it will be (wholegrain) toast for tea again. It's a matter of eating before the sickness hits, which is no mean feat.
Still, I might just make up a big wadge of tomato (or tamada as they are known round these parts) sandwiches so that there is always something "good" to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had horrible all day nausea with my 2nd pregnancy. I kept a stash of ginger biscuits handy to nibble (and I mean nibble!) and also glasses of coke that have been stirred to take out the fizz. Works a treat ;o)