Wednesday 20 August 2008

I think I might be allergic...

...to the whole pregnancy thing.
I'm not very good at it. I don't bloom, or feel glowing. I don't sail through unfettered by morning sickness, cramping, dodgy hair and teenage skin.
I was convinced my iron count must be low because of how utterly pants I've been feeling and went and got it checked. It's fine. Nowt wrong with me. Except being pregnant. And in the first trimester (which offically ends on Sunday... whoop whoop).
I'm hoping to have a nice second trimester. I'm praying it will be lovely and my hair will develop a new glow (it has gone wiry - not unlike pubic hair - so not a good look; and combined with the not being able to colour it in the first 12 weeks it is also shockingly grey).
I'm hoping that I'll also stop gagging every 0.3 seconds - because that gets tired, really, really early on.
And I hope my tongu stops coating over, being sore as feck too.
And please God let me enjoy Diet Coke again - just once.

In other news, I'm pretty sure I can feel some lovely little flutters.

No comments: