Sunday 19 October 2008

So, I've ordered a pram


Pretty extravagant considering we have a pram from last time which is in serviceable order (but takes up too much room).


Bam Bam will be ferried about in an Icandy Cherry which as you can see is very, very pretty.
Only problem is that now I'm obsessed with it. I can't wait to push it.
Is it wrong that perhaps just now I'm more excited about the pram than I am the baby?
(Probably because I don't actually have to give birth to the pram... now if they could work out a flat pack service for baby delivery I'd be dancing on the ceiling about both).

1 comment:

Keris Stainton said...

Lovely! I'm the opposite. I tried out a pram yesterday and couldn't stop thinking, "No, this is not happening." I can't get my head around the pram, let alone the baby!